Welcome to our Career Opportunities page! If you're looking
for an opportunity to be in the automotive industry as a valued team
member at Metro Toyota, your search is complete. Metro Toyota has a
great history of providing excellent automotive career opportunities in
the Kalamazoo area for sharp, energetic people.
Our Toyota dealership is
frequently looking for qualified:
Automotive Sales Professionals
Auto Finance - Accounting Personnel
Our dealership offers a competitive benefits package, and a great
working environment. If you want to set yourself apart from the ordinary
routine of the typical job, while earning an above average salary,
simply complete the employment form and click "submit" or e-mail your resume to email@example.com. Your information will be automatically forwarded to our Human Resources Director for review.
Metro Toyota is looking for detail-oriented and quality-driven individuals to fill our Automotive Detailer positions. Metro Toyota has a great history of providing excellent automotive career opportunities in the Kalamazoo area for sharp, energetic people. We are currently seeking individuals to help us make sure our vehicles are spotless and have the best presentation in town. The ideal candidate will work well in a fast paced and deadline-driven environment. Some experience as well as a high school diploma are preferred. A basic list of duties and requirements are below:
POSITION SUMMARY: Making sure that all aspects of new and used vehicles are attended to including spotless interiors and exteriors.
High attention to detail
Valid Michigan Drivers license and an insurable driving record
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Making sure all cars are clean inside and out which includes, but is not limited to: vacuuming, window cleaning, polishing, and washing
- Driving all vehicles in a slow and cautious manner
Daily cleaning and polishing of new and used cars
- Assisting salespeople and manager for pickup and delivery of cars as needed
- Hand washing vehicles or bringing them through the car wash for delivery or general cleanup
- Follow all required safety and hazardous materials procedures as required by dealership policies and applicable laws and regulations, including OSHA and MIOSHA
Inspecting vehicles for damage, flaws, or imperfections and notifying salesperson of concerns prior to scheduled delivery time
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, and stretch
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds
- Ability to work in conditions such as: varying temperatures, weather elements, noise, dust, and fumes.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
Metro Toyota is seeking an enthusiastic full-time Auto Photographer. Metro Toyota has a great history of providing excellent automotive career opportunities in the Kalamazoo area for sharp, energetic people. We are currently seeking individuals to help us make sure our vehicles have the best presentation in town. The ideal candidate will work well in a fast paced and deadline-driven environment. Some photography experience as well as a high school diploma are preferred. A genuine love for cars in general is a huge plus. Benefits include: health insurance, dental, 401(k) and paid time off. A basic list of duties and requirements are below:
The Automotive Photographer photographs new and used inventory and ensures timely uploading of the images to the website.
Ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions
Have a valid Driver's License and an insurable driving record
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Take accurate and detailed photographs of vehicles on a daily basis
- Upload photos to online applications such as VIN Solutions
- Be detail oriented and precise
- Occasionally bring new and used vehicles through the car wash prior to taking photos
- Light automotive detailing for best presentation
- Maintain a clean workstation
- Re-take any substandard photos
- Possess an enthusiastic, customer-focused personality
- Have basic computer skills and an eye for automotive photography
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Enjoy working in an independent environment
- Ability to communicate in person, on the phone and via email
Pre-Owned Sales Consultant
If you are a competitive, quality-driven leader with a background in sales, this position might be right for you. Metro Toyota is a top-performing, nationally recognized dealership eager to stay on top. As a result, we are looking for a friendly, knowledgeable, caring, and outgoing individual to join our pre-owned sales team. Strong leadership, decision making skills and the ability to achieve results are needed. We strongly prefer a bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, or another related field. Prior automotive sales is required. Benefits include: a competitive pay plan, health insurance, dental, 401(k) and paid time off. A basic list of duties and requirements are below:
Sells automobiles by understanding customer needs and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features of vehicles to meet those needs. Consultants are also responsible for developing and qualifying buyers as well as closing sales.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrates high moral and ethical standards in all aspects
- Self-motives to achieve performance and sales goals
- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
•Automotive sales, marketing: 1 year
Fill out an Employment Application and get started in a new and exciting career!