Why Buy Certified?
Our certification process keeps you in mind every step of the way. The Toyota Certified Used Vehicle (TCUV) standards apply from the time a Toyota dealer acquires the vehicle through to the final sale. Each vehicle considered for certification can be a current model year vehicle, up to and including six year old models, with 85,000 miles or less on the odometer. Prior to the rigorous 160 point inspection every Certified Toyota goes through, a CARFAX vehicle history report is reviewed to ensure that only the best of the best vehicles receive the Toyota Certified Seal of approval.
Toyota Certified Program Benefits:
- 12 month / 12,000 mile comprehensive warranty
- 7 year / 100,000 mile limited power-train warranty*
- 1 year of roadside assistance
- 160 point quality assurance inspection
- Free CARFAX vehicle history report
- Standard new car financing rates available**
- Extended warranty coverage transferable at no cost for added resale value
- Reconditioned to Toyota's exacting standards by Toyota factory trained technicians
- Warranty honored at over 1,400 Toyota dealers in the U.S. and Canada
- Trade-ins accepted
- Trouble free handling of your transaction, including DMV paper work
- The Toyota Certified Used Hybrid program includes a 174 point inspection.
View Certified Inventory